6.16.2010

To cleanse or not to cleanse

I’ve been interested in doing a cleanse of sorts ever since I first learned about BluePrint Cleanse from NonSociety. So when Daily Candy introduced me to The Red Carpet Cleanse a couple months ago, I was immediately intrigued. Their 1 day cleanse was free. I could make the juices myself, recipes and menus were provided. It was only 1 day.

So I had it planned to do this 1 day rejuvenation (or torture!?) tomorrow. I have the recipes with me, ready to go to the grocery store after work. But I’m nervous; what if it hard to juice all the ingredients and the juices come out weird; what if it’s terrible; what if I feel no different and the money spent and discomfort isn’t even worth it; what is kale anyways?

So I’m teeter-tottering between sucking it up and doing this or just saying, hmm maybe later and eating a good salad and some fresh fruit…I’ll let you know what side wins out later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment