12.01.2009

Turkey Detoxing

It’s been a week since I’ve last blogged…here’s a bit of an update:


Thanksgiving was great back home in CNY. I was only home for 2 days, but it was just super great to chill with the family…and of course, eat lots of turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce from a can and more : )

Back in Boston and working a lot at the store this week…eagerly awaiting to hear back from the writing interview, hoping to get a second interview…and staying busying, eating well, exercising, organizing my apt, decorating for Xmas and listening to some fantastic Xmas music!

I’m currently watching the Victoria’s Secret fashion show on TV, hoping it encourages me to get in amazing shape (laugh, cough). It might be working; I’m planning on awaking early tomorrow to fit in a quick workout…and I’m sipping my yucky detox tea…

But wow, what I’d do for some stuffing…sucks not having leftovers at your own place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment