4.20.2010

I like lacy things & stuffed peppers


After my much needed personal night in on Saturday (full of manicures and movie watching), I spent Sunday working at the store and indulging in my love of Crema Cafe.

I had heard about a new boutique opening nearby (thank you DailyCandy), Forty Winks and I checked it out after I got out of work that evening. Forty Winks is adorable and chic; a perfect combination of discrete (2nd level location so no Cambridge crazies can stare as you poke through the lacy things) , comfortable (incredibly welcoming ladies), and just plain pretty. I picked up some Hanky Panky classics and a sample of Soak, a gentle liquid soap for your delicates. I will definitely be back again soon.

And then the day finished off with grilled chicken off the barbeque and stuffed peppers (stuffed full with whatever unique combination of ingreidents we could find in the cupboards: rice pilaf, kielbasa, gorgonzola cheese, breadcrumbs…) with the boys and his roommates. Mmmmmm


photo courtesy of Forty Winks

No comments:

Post a Comment