6.11.2010

Bring on the summer food


Last night I had some summer food.

Kebabs. Beef and veggies on a stick. Grilled. Quite tasty.

And some of my (currently obsessed with) rosemary potatoes and onions.

Both foods put together by the boy.

What did I do? Sliced and diced some tomatoes and mozzarella and sprinkled salt & pepper over the drizzles of olive oil.

Topped off dinner with several bites of smooth chocolate.

No complaints came from me.

And now, it is Friday.
Thank goodness.
I may be working an event with the wedding & event planner I freelance with.
I may have to be at this event at 6 am tomorrow, but I don’t care.
It is Friday, it is the weekend and just get me to 5 pm today.

I even have some baking plans for tonight in honor of the World Cup…

photo courtesy of recipetips.com

No comments:

Post a Comment