6.23.2010

Mmm fresh, clean food

I’ve been trying to eat as much fresh produce
as possible this week.
I bought a bunch of items on Monday and
have attempted to make them the main part of every meal.
So far, so good.

I had a large salad with cucumbers, peppers, onions, broccoli, tomato,
and some feta on Monday night and for lunch Tuesday.
I’ve been snacking on strawberries and
this morning I cut up a peach as well.
Last night I made one of my classic go-to dinners:
avocado, tomato, mozzarella wrap.
And I currently have some cut up veggies
in my work’s fridge for a snack in a little.

I feel a difference. I feel clean and not bloated.
Even when I treated myself yesterday
with a Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich (so so good)
and today with a small slice of cinnamon crumb coffee cake,
I didn’t feel gross after,
since all my other eating has been pretty healthy and pure.

I could get used to this.
And summer makes it so easy
with all the abundant fruits and veggies.

Here are some ideas for myself and you for some fresh summer cuisine inspiration:

Ok, so not 100% healthy, but not too bad! Taco Salad with lots and lots of veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment