6.29.2010

Thursday evening the heat still bore down upon the city
but the view in the Boston Commons was still as beautiful as ever.
Images like these make me fall in love with this city
over and over again.


Friday arrived and the girls and I at my office treated ourselves
to some scrumptious cupcakes at Sweet’s new Newbury location.
They did not disappoint and
I can see a new Friday tradition developing quickly.
My lemon-raspberry treat was amazing as always.

Next on my list to try…the Pina Colada cupcake!


And then on Saturday, heat and humidity still going strong,
a group of us traveled to a bar downtown to watch
the anticipated USA World Cup game versus Ghana.
And despite our sad loss,
I throughly enjoyed my watermelon beer at Beerworks after.
I still absolutely love and favor their Blueberry Beer,
but their watermelon is a close second.

No comments:

Post a Comment