1.23.2012

the kind of woman i want to be

I was inspired by this post over at one of my favorite blogs, written by the lovely meg fee…


i want to eat my veggies every day and actually enjoy them


i want to go to bed at the time i plan to before i get distracted 


i want to understand what i feel and be confident enough to voice it


i want to get all the things done on my never-ending to do list


i want to cook the fantastic meals that i rip out of magazines & print from the food blogs that make my stomach yearn 


i want to wear bright lipstick without worrying what others will think or if i’ll stand out too much


i want to perfect a high bun and rock it


i want to actually work out and push my body to achieve the physical form i desire instead of just telling myself that i’ll do but knowing i actually won’t 


i want to discover my own creativity


i want to stop spending money on silly things like lattes and magazines but really don’t want to do without them


i want to let myself be completely honest in my relationship and have faith that it’s all ok


i want to learn more about me, who i really am, and who i want to be


to be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment