6.19.2012

I'm back~can we be friends again!?


I’ve been meaning to post this entry, bringing everyone (or at least bringing my blog) up to speed on all the changes that have occurred over the past couple months, and am finally getting around to it. I’m finally getting around to having time to cook actual meals, to fit in exercise, to tidy up my apartment and tidy up my life, time to actually breathe.


And it is fantastic. This time. Finally having it.


Long story short, I made a professional change and haven’t looked back since.


I left the crazy 24/7 world of events and joined a small PR firm, with a focus on food and wine. A lot of factors played a part in my decision but I am incredibly happy with my choice and excited about this summer and beyond. Positivity has entered my life and it’s contagious.


Not only has my work schedule become more relaxed and enjoyable, but I hope this also allows me to finally focus on my blogging and freelance writing aspirations.


This is an incredibly abbreviated version of the happenings, decisions and emotions over the past few months, but I don’t feel like re-living and transcribing it all. I am in a new place, looking forward, moving forward, and taking care of myself. I have a lot going on, with the new job, looking for a new apartment for the fall and lots of fun professional and personal summer parties, trips and events.


I have ideas for this blog/Tumblr and look forward to jumping back in once again, full throttle, over the next couple weeks. I’m thinking of having a designer help me make my blog look more like “me”-if I’m going to do this with my whole heart in it, might as well do it big! Go big or go home! (Any blog/graphic designer recommendations-send my way!!)


I’m so excited to be back in the fantastically wonderful blogging community-cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment