6.21.2012

why did it take me so long...

to discover the limitless glory of BaubleBar!!??


Since discovering this little gem a few weeks ago, I have been achingggg to make a purchase. But what to attack first?


Their neon collection?! My adoration of neons has grown exponentially over the past couple weeks (thus, my purchase of a neon pink shirtdress and several neon studded earrings at the local SoWa market this past weekend).


Or since I tend to rely all too heavily on my stud earrings, maybe I should venture into BaubleBar’s boho danglers?!


But no, I must go back and go through the collection that had me from the beginning: their personalized pieces.


I fell in love with the classic Monogram Pendant Necklaces awhile back, and their steady appearance on Atlantic-Pacific makes my heart flutter all too often.


But now that that decision has been made…



gold or silver?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment