2.25.2013

Favorite Finds: Productivity, Paper & Pinot

A lot of various articles and websites grab my attention as I spend so much time online all day, for work and play. I often save these to read later at night when I have some free time or end up emailing myself links to read eventually, as I sometimes can’t find time to read longer length articles in the middle of my busy work weeks. 

While some articles are simply read, acknowledged and I move on, there are others that I thoroughly enjoy, that I’m eager to discuss, that I'd love to share with others.

And since I also love classic lists, here is a collection of some of my recent favorite finds that I’ve discovered and read lately:

1. Continuing with my belief in being more efficient with your time instead of just putting in the hours for hours sake: New York Times article “Relax! You’ll Be More Productive"

2. Motivation to not give up: The Power of Persistence from The Now Stylebook

3. After reading this piece on Jennifer Lawrence, I was even more excited for her Oscar win last night: Vanity Fair’s February 2013 cover story

4. Because anytime we take the characters out of Downton and into modern age, I’m amused: Downton Abbey Alive on Facebook 

5. One of my favorite weddings sites branching out into home style and including my favorite stationer:  Style Me Pretty at Home with Stationery from Cheree Berry Paper

6. Stumbled upon a gem of a site, immediately adding it to my Daily Reads: Note to Self

7. I heart cupcakes, I heart wine, and I heart Cupcake Vineyards, mostly due to their cute label designs. Doesn’t hurt to brush up on some vino basics either: Wine Education & Tasting 101 on The Everygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment