3.15.2013

♥ Like



Like so many others, 
I'm obsessed with Instagram.
I follow friends, family, 
celebrities, bloggers, 
and random Instagrammers that I've stumbled upon that grabbed my attention.

Here is a collection of some recent pics 
that I liked immediately, 
posted by some people 
I've come to love 
to follow. 

Row 1: @paperfashion who's illustrations I adore and transport me,
 @manrepeller who's style makes me smile,
 and @legallylinz who I'm so excited to follow along 
on her upcoming adventure

Row 2: @seaofshoes who's whimsical garden decor has me planning some DIY, @smpweddings with their adorable Easter treats, 
and @sousstyle who always delivers, 
with pics of men, meals, fashion and everything fabulous

Row 3: @waitingonmartha and those insanely, amazing shoes, 
another striking pics from @paperfashion who captured a building
 that I've admired for years from my time spent living down the street, 
and @louboutinworld who's heels excite me 
and who's sparkly flats make me yearn for spring even more

No comments:

Post a Comment