4.08.2010

Cooking experiments this week


On Monday: my broccoli & goat cheese frittata aka the first frittata I’ve ever made,
inspired by a weekday meal section in the May issue of Glamour

It was yummy,quick and easy. Will be repeated. Often.

Colorful ingredients for my makeshift pasta dish this evening.
Above: squirt of lemon, chopped up avocado, tomato
and freshly grated parmesan cheese (in my upside down mouse container)

I looked up some ideas online and then tossed together this dish this evening…
and LOVED IT!

Ingredients:
- whole wheat pasta
-extra virgin olive oil
-salt & pepper
-squirt of 1/4 a lemon
-1 cut up tomato
-1 cut up avocado
-grated parmesan cheese

Toss everything into the hot pan as the pasta is draining, then mix in the pasta.
Combine thoroughly and add more salt & pepper if desired.
Top with cheese.
Serve warm and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment