4.13.2010

Tonight for dinner I ate half a frittata (tomato, basil, parmesan cheese/the only cheese I currently have in my possession), a mini chocolate bunny and a Cadbury Egg.


It was delicious.

My lease on my current apartment runs out in the end of May. I’m feeling the crunch of time and the stress of finding a new place. I have mixed emotions of what I really want, where I want to live. Southie vs. North End? Beacon Hill? Are there nice places that won’t force me to live off cereal for the next year?

All these worries, plus lack of sleep, longing for the weekend already, and desperation for the funds to indulge in some spring time shopping, led to marching straight to my Easter candy stash upon arrival home this evening and eating that mini bunny immediately.

And I feel better. At least a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment