6.29.2010

Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, Oh My!

Once again, DailyCandy has inspired a blog post.
They marketed Cuisinart’s Classic Ice Cream Maker
as a great addition to any summer party, and while I agree,
I must also state that a party wasn’t my first image.
Instead, I saw myself using this adorably cute contraption
anytime, anyday, all year long.
It not only makes ice cream,
but also (my favorite) frozen yogurt and sorbet!
No more chemicals and creepy ingredients
that you don’t know how to pronounce or what it actually is.
You use all natural everything and voila,
create some homemade goodness…
anytime, anyday, all year long.

Yes, I would use this to create treats just for me,
but of course, would share if I had to…

Only $50. Totally justifiable.

But now, what color??…

No comments:

Post a Comment