7.14.2010

cute clothes reduce stress

I’ve been having a sort of shitty week.
Still too hectic,
too busy, too many things to do at work,
not enough time in the day.
But tonight, I enjoyed some seaside fashion escapes
as I looked through Daily Candy’s Deals
and dreamt of owning some of these adorable finds.
If only the deals were a bit more delicious…
super comfortable looking lounge wear from Seaton
This is all I want to wear on brisk beach nights


I have mixed feelings about rompers.
I tried one on once
and without high heels I looked quite plump and uncomfortable.
But these below from Yumi Kim pretty much changed my mind.
They are cute, sexy and adorable for hot summer days and nights;
add on some sleek, grown up jewelry
and either strappy sandals or some hot heels.



No comments:

Post a Comment