8.15.2010

Lazy, lovely weekend

I’m settling in for another episode of ‘Mad Men
after an overall chill
(and much needed lazy) weekend.

Friday night consisted of a couple glasses of my favorite wine, some Cupcake Vineyard Chardonnay and me in bed by midnight, not waking until after 10 am on Saturday. The boy and I wandered about, not doing all that much until the evening, when we headed into downtown Boston with some of our friends, another couple. We got a round of fancy drinks (a pretty Raspberry Bellini for me) at the sexy W Hotel and a delicious dinner (turkey cranberry wrap, a combination of flavors that is a personal favorite that just doesn’t get old) at Parish Cafe, and several rounds of drinks out and about. It was great fun to go out with another couple that we get along with so well and have a fun night full of jokes and laughter.

Today was lounging in bed, MTV True Life marathons, and laziness until we headed to the boy’s parent’s house for a fabulous juicy steak dinner and my first Dairy Queen Blizzard (which I will now be craving on a weekly basis for sure) on the way back home.

I’m a content girl with a full belly. It was a chill, fun weekend with the boy and friends and I feel ready to tackle another super busy week of work, and lots of fun plans in the evenings.

Now time for some Don Draper…

No comments:

Post a Comment