8.03.2010

Newport recap: Boats & beer, seafood & silliness

Finally, I’ve gotten around to posting some pictures
from my glorious trip to Newport, RI
with my college girlfriends.
We ate and drank too much,
got too much sun
and laughed til our sides ached.
We had gelato, margaritas and crab cakes, all in one night,
right before we crashed a Greek festival,
and got competitive at the beachside arcade.
It was wonderful and much needed.
Life was carefree and fabulous
and I giggle and smile
just thinking of the fun times we had.

A yummy market where I devoured
a fabulous sandwich:
toasted wheat bread, roasted turkey, cheddar cheese,
crisp apple slices, a bit of bacon and lots of red onion.
Delicious.

We saw some of the most beautiful flowers ever

Petite gourmet grocery stores: I adore thee.



“Second beach” …with a castle-like mansion in the background
(don’t mind that annoying black spot-stupid camera)


Beach day with my best friends : )

View from the Breakers’ mansion


An adorable booth at one of the many
beyond delicious seafood restaurants that us girls pigged out at

Filet of sole with caramelized onions and spinach?
Clean plate club now.

Newport Harbor


No comments:

Post a Comment