3.11.2013

Favorite Finds: Astrology, Allison Williams & Advice


Here’s the next installment of my round-up of some of my recent favorite finds that I’ve discovered online, read and am excited to share with others.

My first list can be viewed here

What do you think? What articles have you enjoyed lately? 


1. I’m loving this site more and more; it consistently produces great content and shares beautiful images. Inspired By This is quickly becoming a favorite of mine and this spread on Martha Stewart Weddings Editorial Director didn’t disappoint: Inspired by Darcy Miller’s Monochromatic New York Loft

2. I’ve always been curious about astrology and had heard Susan Millers’ name before, but after reading this article, her site will now be a go-to at the first of every month. I find her personally to be very interesting, and while I’m hesitant in my belief, agreeing that astrology may be silly, it is also quite fun: NY Magazine’s article “How Did Susan Miller Become the Go-To Astrologer for the New York Fashion Set?"

3. I’ve only so far consumed Season 1 of Girls and already am a fan. And while Lena Dunham is without a doubt extremely talented (and had an awesome article in Rolling Stone), I have also been drawn to Marni aka Allison Williams. Her style is impeccable on and off screen and this article made me an even bigger fan (these gowns! I die!): Town and Country’s article “Ivy League Siren"

4. Silver Linings Playbook and this Vanity Fair article made me love Jennifer Lawrence. This adorable interview with a young British radio host made me want to be Mila Kunis’s bff. But why does Anne Hathaway rub me the wrong way? I was interested to learn I was not alone in these feelings, and eager to learn more: Vulture’s article “Mila Kunis, Jennifer Lawrence, and the Delicate Formula for Becoming America’s Best Friend"

5. There aren’t enough hours in the day to get everything I need/want to get done. So I’m always open to articles about balancing work and personal life demands and this one had a couple good tips. I’m liking Women’s Health more and more; subscription time I do believe: Women’s Health article "How to Have a Life Outside of Work” http://pintsofpeonies.blogspot.com/2013/02/favorite-finds-productivity-paper-pinot.html

No comments:

Post a Comment