8.18.2010

Back to my roots

Today at my hair appointment,
I returned to my brunette origins.
Goodbye to the highlights that looked trashy and unkempt
on my badly-cut and layered tresses;
hello to the return of my shiny chocolate brown hue
and a much needed (and much shorter!) cut
that evened up my ratty ends.
My hairdresser Mia did a fabulous job once again
and I left the salon wondering
why I ever left my brunette love affair.

Here are some of my favorite brown haired inspirations:

Alexis Bledel
(the celeb I get compared to the most
in the looks department)

Minka Kelly

Leighton Meester aka bitchy, fabulous Blair

Kristin Davis aka Charlotte York Goldenblatt

Sandra Bullock

Evangeline Lilly

Julia Allison, my blogging inspiration

Sophia Bush

and the chic Katie Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment