6.10.2013

Currently ♥ing



If I had to currently choose my favorite mode of social media,
Instagram would win by a long shot. 
It visually fills me in on what my friends, family, and those who I admire, 
are surrounded by, 
lending updates, inspiration, & smiles. 

Here is the latest collection of pics that I liked right away,
posted by people who quickly are becoming favorites. 

Row 1: @christinaperri who's uplifting quotes are as fab as her songs,
 @sproutedkitchen who seriously makes me want to eat healthier everyday,
 and @ruemagazine who's new entertaining & wedding issue has me very excited for.

Row 1: @gabbybernstein for while I may not be a super spiritual yogi, 
has me interested never the less, 
 @elettraw who I'm developing a major girl crush on 
& holding this baby sloth increases the adoration even more, 
 and @sunsetmag who makes me wish I lived out West.

Row 2: @cherrybombemag & their quirky/awesome food love 
(& I seriously want this shirt),
@darcymillernussbaum who's illustrations enchant and inspire me creatively,
and @lovelydetails who's peony love is equal to mine (Yay Trader Joes cheap bouquets!)


My first round up of Instagram loves can be viewed here


No comments:

Post a Comment